You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website.
Your consent applies to the following domains: Web2Print
Who we are
If you have general questions about the website or would like to update your marketing preferences or make changes to your information, please go to the “Contact Us” page on this website to contact our Customer Care team.
What information do we collect?
Information collected automatically:
- your IP address;
- the internet browser and device you use;
- data passed through applications you may download via our website;
- the date and time you visit, and how you use our website and access its content;
- if you place any orders, your purchase and payment history.
If you are a registered Web2Print customer, we link this automatically-collected data to the other information we collect about you described below. We use this information for a variety of purposes described below.
- The origin country of your payment information (as determined by Stripe)
- The amount you have been billed and the date of the billing
- Your full payment information (this is only accessible to Stripe)
- Your payment card brand (Mastercard, Visa etc, this is accessible to both us and Stripe)
- The last four digits of your bank card (accessible to both us and Stripe)
- The expiry date of your bank card (accessible to both us and Stripe)
Information you provide when you create an account or make a purchase:
- contact details (such as e-mail address, physical address, telephone numbers)
- payment information (such as credit card or bank account details)
Information you provide when you personalize a product:
When you personalize a product on our website, you may provide text or images that contain personal information, such as contact details on a business card.
Information you provide if you write a review, enter a contest or contact Customer Care:
If you provide any additional personal information when reviewing a product, our processing of all such information is governed by the applicable Ratings and Reviews Terms and Conditions. Please note that reviews posted on our website are public, so only include information you are comfortable with sharing publicly.
When you enter a contest or prize drawing, you may share information about and we may publicly disclose that information if you are the winner.
You may also provide personal information when you contact our Customer Care agents.
You have the option not to provide personal information. However, doing so may prevent you from using some of our website features or placing orders for our products. Similarly, if you decline to let us place certain cookies on your device, our website will only have limited functionality (see more information about cookies below).
The website is not meant for use by children under the age of sixteen and children under that age are prohibited from creating an account or otherwise providing their personal information.
Why do we collect this information?
We use the information that we collect about you for the following purposes:
- fulfill your order and provide related customer service;
- maintain, improve, and administer our website;
- inform you about products and services that might be of interest to you;
- provide co-branded offers with our partners;
- improve or personalize your online experience, our services, and our communications with you;
- identify and prevent fraud;
- enhance the security of our network and information systems;
- better understand how visitors use our website, and to determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns and advertising.
Who has access to your information?
We limit access to your information to employees who have a need to use the information and are obligated to protect that information and keep it confidential.
We may transfer your information to countries outside of the European Union and Switzerland, including to the United States. To the extent we transfer your information outside of the European Union or Switzerland, that transfer is governed by an agreement incorporating the standard contractual clauses in accordance with Article 46 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (the “GDPR”).
We may also provide the information we collect about you to other companies, who may process the information on our behalf, including companies that assist us with:
- Fulfilling or delivering your order;
- Storing and securing data;
- Processing payments;
- Marketing, analytics, and fraud detection activities; or
- Customer service.
We may also share the information as required or permitted by law, such as when we believe such disclosure is appropriate to cooperate with an investigation of activities claimed to be unlawful, to enforce our Terms and Conditions, or to protect our rights or property or those of others.
Finally, we may provide your information to one or more third parties in the event of a merger, acquisition, or corporate reorganization involving us.
How long do we keep your information?
We only retain your personal information for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it is provided or because we are legally required to do so.
What rights do you have to access and control the use of your information?
You have the right to:
- access your personal information;
- unsubscribe from marketing or withdraw any specific consents you gave us;
- request a copy of the personal information that is being processed by us;
- have errors in your personal information corrected;
- have your personal information deleted (or altered so that you are not identifiable) or to restrict the ways in which we use your information – but in either case, only under specific circumstances prescribed by law;
- lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority.
How you can exercise these rights?
You can contact Customer Care to exercise any of the rights listed above by going to the Contact Us page on this website.
Finally, you can also make your request by writing to Web2Print
. Please include in the letter your name, Web2Print account number, e-mail address, mailing address and telephone number(s) and your specific request.
Even if you choose to unsubscribe to receive any advertising via e-mail, telephone or by post, we may still communicate with you using any of these methods regarding your orders, your account or for other administrative purposes.
To protect your privacy, we may need to verify your identity after we have received your request.
How do we protect your information?
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards designed to help us protect your personal information. For example, we use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt your credit card information when you purchase products through our website. When you establish an account at Web2Print, you choose a password to help protect your account information. You should select a strong password and keep it safe. You may change the password as often as you wish by going to “My Account” and selecting “Account Update Settings.“
What are Cookies and why do we use them on our website?
To ensure you get the most enjoyable experience out of using our website, as well as the full use of the online shopping and personalised features, your computer, tablet or mobile device (each, a “device”) will need to accept cookies.
If you don’t accept cookies, some functions on our website will not work. However, if you’d prefer to control or delete cookies from our website or any other website, see the explanation of how to manage cookies below.
What kinds of cookies do we use on our website?
Our website uses the following types of cookies:
REQUEST A QUOTE & CONTACT FORMS
When you submit a support question we may collect your first name and last name (only when provided), phone number and your email address so that we can correspond with you.
We collect your brand and company name, contact name, email, subject, phone number, quantity of prints, custom messages regarding the particular product that is specified within the drop-down menu within the form.
We use Google Analytics to track visitors on this site.
In order to be compliant with the new regulation Google included a data processing amendment.
The data we collect will be processed anonymously and “Data sharing” is disabled.
ga.js – cookie usage
- Determine which domain to measure
- Distinguish unique users
- Throttle the request rate
- Remember the number and time of previous visits
- Remember traffic source information
- Determine the start and end of a session
- Remember the value of visitor-level custom variables
gtag.js and analytics.js – cookie usage
- Distinguish unique users
- Throttle the request rate
We use Mailchimp for our newsletter campaigns.
MailChimp is the world’s largest marketing automation platform and is GDPR compliant. They have a campaign builder that makes it easy to create email templates.
In Mailchimp we only store your email address and when provide it, your name.
We currently use Stripe as our payment processor. Stripe is an online payment processor for internet businesses and is fully GDPR compliant. We have no direct access to your financial details.
There are 3 types of cookies:
What it does: This cookie is used by the Wordfence firewall to perform a capability check of the current user before WordPress has been loaded.
Who gets this cookie: This is only set for users that are able to log into WordPress.
How this cookie helps: This cookie allows the Wordfence firewall to detect logged in users and allow them increased access. It also allows Wordfence to detect non-logged in users and restrict their access to secure areas. The cookie also lets the firewall know what level of access a visitor has to help the firewall make smart decisions about who to allow and who to block.
What it does: This cookie is used to notify the Wordfence admin when an administrator logs in from a new device or location.
Who gets this cookie: This is only set for administrators.
How this cookie helps: This cookie helps site owners know whether there has been an admin login from a new device or location.
What it does: Wordfence offers a feature for a site visitor to bypass country blocking by accessing a hidden URL. This cookie helps track who should be allowed to bypass country blocking.
Who gets this cookie: When a hidden URL defined by the site admin is visited, this cookie is set to verify the user can access the site from a country restricted through country blocking. This will be set for anyone who knows the URL that allows bypass of standard country blocking. This cookie is not set for anyone who does not know the hidden URL to bypass country blocking.
How this cookie helps: This cookie gives site owners a way to allow certain users from blocked countries, even though their country has been blocked.
All individuals who are the subject of personal data held by Web2Print are entitled to:
- Ask what information the company holds about them and why.
- Ask how to gain access to it.
- Be informed how to keep it up to date.
- Be informed how the company is meeting its data protection obligations.
Web2Print aims to ensure that individuals are aware that their data is being processed and that they understand:
- How the data is being used
- How to exercise their rights
To these ends, the company has a privacy statement, setting out how data relating to individuals is used by the company.
How can you manage which cookies are placed on your device?
Cookies allow you to take advantage of some of our website’s essential features and we recommend you leave them turned on. Please be aware that if you disable or delete certain cookies our website will not work properly.
The Help-menu on the menu bar of most browsers will tell you how to enable or prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether. You can also disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on’s settings or visiting the website of its manufacturer.
If you’d like to opt out of cookies created by ‘sharing’ Web2Print content through social networks – such as Facebook and Twitter – we suggest you check those third-party websites for more information about their cookies and how to manage them.